Personal Information Collected
When you sign up for a user account, we will ask you to provide contact information such as your name and e-mail address, and some additional information which is necessary for the application to operate.
Use of Personally Identifiable Information
Protection of Your Information
All sensitive personal data is collected and stored on our own servers within the European Economic Area.
- We utilize encryption technology to secure transmission of sensitive data.
- We utilize encryption and other safeguards to protect stored information on our systems.
- We have various security mechanisms, physical and otherwise, in place at our facilities.
Our service is not available to children under the age of 13, and we will not intentionally maintain information about anyone under the age of 13.
Your personal data will be stored during the time that you maintain a user account. All your personal data will be deleted when your user account is stopped.
Right to inspection, improvement, deletion, limitation, objection and transferability of personal data
You can contact via to:
- inspect your personal data and have it improved in case it is incorrect or incomplete
- ask questions about how we manage your personal information or about these privacy terms
The customer has the right to file a complaint with the Belgian Privacy Protection Commission (35 Rue de la Presse, 1000 Brussels - firstname.lastname@example.org).